Thursday, March 5, 2009

Studio Space

Any crafter needs a space to create. That space should be somewhere they love and is inspiring. I have a studio/crafting space. But it's not somewhere I love. In fact, it's pretty bland and uninspiring. The walls are white. The tables fold and storage is nowhere to be seen. Recently I have been on a mission to turn that blah into Hurrah.

My better half for some unknown, crazy reason didn't want to paint so I graciously agreed. I scratched the original plan and moved on to plan B which left walls white. Since my decorating budget is pretty small, most new furniture is also out of the question. (I have keeping an eye out of Craigslist though.) My office still isn't complete but here are a few things I am doing that will make it fabulous.

I made this great art piece myself out of scrapbook paper and styrofoam. I made a tutorial here if you are interested.



I am excited to see it all come together and have a space I love to be. For even more incredible and beautiful creative spaces, visit here.

No comments: