Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bridal Chandelier

My brother is getting married in less than two weeks. As a wedding gift to his soon-to-be bride, I offered to make her wedding jewelry. We got together to discuss what style she likes, colors, stones, etc. She choose a simple floating necklace with small chandelier earrings in clear Swarovski crystal with stardust beads and sterling silver. I love stardust beads because they sparkle magnificently and look like they've been dipped in diamonds.

I was so excited after I finished the necklace that I didn't think to take pictures before I gave it to the bride. I did remember to take a few shots of the earrings that I wanted to share. At some point, I'll get some shots of the necklace and post that too.

It's so exciting and flattering to make wedding jewelry. I love being part of a brides' special day in a way that makes her feel like a princess. I love doing custom work and it was so fun to do this for my new sister in law.




1 comment:

LunaMoonbeam said...

The earrings turned out great!!

Thanks for stopping by LoLo Craft.