Friday, April 10, 2009

Feature Friday: Paper Cakes by Rachel

I love paper. I'm a scrapbooker and I love going to the craft store and look at the aisles of printed paper. I love the patterns, colors, and textures. People can make the most amazing things with paper. Everything from cards, to flowers, to cakes. Today's Friday Feature is Paper Cakes. Never heard of a paper cake? Neither had I until I met Rachel on Etsy.

Rachel makes these incredible party favors out of paper that look like cake. If you saw this cake, you would never guess that it isn't made form eggs, flour, and frosting. I'm not sure it I should be disappointed or impressed! I'm going for the later.

Each piece is an individual party favor that can be filled with candy, toys, or any other small trinket. These cakes make a beautiful centerpiece and double as a party favor. How fun! Rachel makes all her cakes to order so you can get any size color or embellishment you want. These cakes are perfect for any party occasion - birthdays, showers, or girls night out.

Perfect for the upcoming summer baby showers.
Unless you looked close you wouldn't know it was paper. This will impress your party guests!

M&M filled cake. Need I say more. Yum!

Go visit Paper Cakes by Rachel and order a lovely one today. Tell her I sent you.

6 comments:

Julie Boland said...

Rachel does excellent work, and I am so tickled to see her wonderful cakes featured!! She is awesome, and so is her work!!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Those are amazing!! They look so real, my children would be so disappointed. LOL

laglass said...

Those paper cakes are too cool.

laglass said...

I wish I had seen those before my daughter's baby shower.
Check out my Etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6983988

Mendy said...

Such a great idea for a party!

R said...

those are too cute!