Friday, April 3, 2009

Feature Friday: Marie's Cosy Cushions

I am on a home decorating kick. I troll the decorating blogs for fun ways to liven up my home and make it more "ours". I have a large number of items that are awaiting being spray painted as soon as can find a time to get to the store to buy spray paint. I have also recently become obsessed with pillows. I love them. Big, little, patterned, solid, bright, dull. I want them all. My husband has joked that he is surprised we are not currently swimming in pillows because I talk about them often.
"A red pillow would look great on the living room chairs."
"What we need are some pillows to rest on the trunk."
"Pillows would add some great fabric and softness to the room."
"I love these pillow to go on the storage bench I don't currently own, but want
."
See, it's a problem for me.

So when I found Maire's Cosy Cushions, I fell in love. It was all I could do to not purchase everything in her shop. So instead of blowing my mortgage payment on puffy love, I will send you there instead. All her items are made to order. These are the ones I really want. The ones that would coordinate in my living room so perfectly.

I also love these organic tree pillows. What a great way to bring the outdoors in.

Who wouldn't love a flower pillow? I know I would!
And if the pillows weren't enough, she also makes wall art in the same fabric as the pillows! How cool is that. I made something similar for my office but it was made from scrapbook paper and Styrofoam, not fabric and canvas. This is the real deal!

So if you haven't seen this great shop from England, go check out Marie's Cosy Cushions. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: