Friday, April 17, 2009

Feature Friday: Emily Gray Jewels

Etsy is a fantastic place. There are so many incredible artists in all mediums. Because I am a jewelry artist, I am obviously drawn to looking at jewelry. I am blown away by the talent of some of these artists. Today's feature is one of those incredible designers: Emily Gray Jewels.

Emily's designs are breathtaking, beautiful, and in high demand! Emily calls herself an incurable romantic and the femininity of her pieces shine through. Her wire wrapping skills are to be envied especially being self-taught. She uses beautiful gemstones and fine metals to create her works of art. This is one of my favorites.


I love the simple color palate mixed with an intricate design makes for such a cohesive piece.
These earrings take my breath away. The luscious berry colors clustered together like grapes waiting to be plucked on a warm summer day. Heaven!

This necklace is just fantastic. The skill and time she must put into her work is astounding.
This bracelet is so springy. The warm yellow paired with the shades of purple is beautiful.

Emily has many other fantastic designs in her Etsy shop and I highly recommend you stop by. If not to buy, then to put a smile on your face and admire a true artist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought a pair of Emily's Halo earrings and they are stunning. I'm so impressed with her sense of color and design as well as her craftsmanship!

Ankita said...

incredible jewelry.
how can i contact you?